Our week... gin, floral jeans and another shoe walk!
By Vicki Metcalfe on Jun 30 2013
- Gin O’Clock at The Gilbert Scott Gin’s garden. We sampled a delicious concoction of Gin mixed with Elderflower, Lavender, Apple & Lemongrass and charged with fizz. Check out our review.
- Beautiful emerald green dress by Temperley hanging in our store this week. It’s the colour of the season, sold by our seller Kate Clarke. Take a peek.
- We’re loving the cool look of our seller Penelope Meredith’s profile. If you’re into pretty pastels and summer lace then go tempt yourself.
- Diane Von Furstenberg’s motto is “love life”. Well we certainly love these floral DVF jeans.
- The bunting is up ready for the Portman Village Street Party. See you there on July 3rd for our first ever CLEARANCE SALE!
- Fabulous Burberry silver heels sitting pretty in our window.
- Watch the the second edition of ‘the shoe walk’. Have you tried making an instagram video? Why not show us your #shoewalk…
- Incredible embellishment on this Jesire dress.
- Treat of the week – for Friday elevensies we tucked into a blueberry muffin and skinny lattes from Borough Barista.