Our week... Murray, Crussh and a denim fest!
By Vicki Metcalfe on Jul 14 2013
- We’ve been enjoying a beautifully sunny London this week and everyone was proud to be British after Andy Murray’s Wimbledon win last weekend – bunting and Union Jack’s everywhere!
- Our newest obsession – Crussh fruit smoothies. Check out our #foodiefriday posts to see what other goodies we’ve been sampling.
- The shop window this week has taken a tropical turn with this amazing cobalt blue Tibi maxi dress taking centre stage.
- New in this week – a pristine pair of LK Bennett’s in metallic gold – grab them now at 50% off the RRP!
- One of our new VIP seller’s collection of vintage style tea dresses by Albertine Burdett – check out the designer’s seller profile, and pick your favourite floral!
- Our bag of the week, the classic Mulberry Roxanne in black.
- We’re having a bit of a denim fest in the boutique – shop for bargains by Acne, D&G, J Brand and more here.
- We love this silk top with an optical illusion knitted print – coming soon online!
- Shoe walk take 3 – a 20′s theme jive in red and pink heels – check out more of our instagram video’s and snaps here (and hashtag #buymywardrobe to show us your own!).