Our week... Popchips, street party and 4th July!
By Vicki Metcalfe on Jul 07 2013
- It was a great start to Monday morning when Alex opened this surprise parcel of samples from our friends at Popchips! Their new flavour – sweet and salty, is already firmly up there as one of our favourites. Thanks guys!
- Wednesday evening was host to our annual street party in Portman Village. Thank you to everyone that came – it was great to see the area so lively and buzzing!
- Our new style cards arrived just in time to hand out to the party goers – if you got snapped by us then check out our facebook page to find your photo.
- One of our favourite couples from the night – a cool mother and daughter duo rocking matching double denim.
- This Chanel quilted beauty in nude is hoping to find a new home after it landed in the boutique this week. Available online here from Whispersales.
- My favourite new item of the week has to be this tailored tuxedo jacket from Sandro, sold by Caroline Pill.
- Happy 4th July to our American neighbours at the Lockhart!
- What better way to sport your red, white and blue than with these fab nautical style Chanel heels, available here from Wendy Cowell.
- And finally, as the sun was out, we treated ourselves to a healthy foodie Friday snack from Daisy Green. Naked frozen yoghurt (no toppings – how good are we?!)