By Amy Sessions on Dec 19 2013
Stylist Amy Sessions has pulled her HOT 5 favourite pieces from the site to keep you looking party ready this season, and fashion forward into the next. Check out her style essentials here…
1) ALL SAINTS DRESS- This is a real showstopper and never fails to get a reaction! Perfect with a red lipped pout it feels totally modern with a touch of retro elegance – ideal for anyone wanting to stand out at a black tie event or wow come 12 o’clock at New Year!
2) CHANEL EARRINGS- investing in the classics that don’t date is a wise move. These chic Chanel earrings will take you from office- ready to out in an instant, perfect for the party season!
3) LOUIS VUITTON- Monogram Papillon 30 With Pochette- What could be more luxe than travelling in style? This set of Louis Vuitton luggage is perfect for throwing all your essentials into without looking overloaded. The duffle continues to be a championed shape for next year so snap this up while it’s available!
4) VIVIENNE WESTWOOD PIRATE BOOTS- These are a fail-safe for wearability year-round. Team with your favourite skinnies and a cosy knit for long winter walks and push down in summer paired back to a floral tea dress for browsing through markets for the perfect boho vibe!
5) REISS 1971 SLEEVELESS LEATHER JACKET- Sleeveless jackets are hot news for SS14 and were seen all over the runway. This Reiss version is the perfect alternative to a leather biker, so layer up with chunky knits for wear it now appeal and over a simple tee and skinnies for off-duty chic come summer!
ONE TO WATCH:
OHNE TITEL FW12 runway knit jacket- If you’re looking to stand out next season, this OHNE TITEL jacket is an absolute must-have! With it’s nipped in waist and structured shoulders its super flattering and as its monochrome, it’s easy to work into your existing wardrobe!