Our week... Shoes & Chanel
By Vicki Metcalfe on Jan 26 2014
- Meet our fabulous blogger of the week, Wendy of ThankFifi. We especially love her amazing shoe collection and of course her furry friend, MrK!
- After a quite couple of weeks around the Christmas period, sellers have started flooding through the boutique doors again after a fresh spring clean, which means tons of new product hitting the website! There classic Hermes scarves (not one, but two!) will be up for grabs next week.
- Hours after this Chanel little black jacket was photographed it was instantly snapped up..
- But this stunning lambskin number - complete with all the packaging for extra loveliness, is still available online sold by Haley Draper!
- Every girl needs a pair of staple black Louboutins in their life - even better at half the price!
- A whole stack of designer heels by DVF, Rupert Sanderson & Alaia made their way to us on Friday.. We can't wait to reveal what's inside the boxes!
- Our new healthy snack obsession - Graze boxes are perfect for a guilt free office treat.
- It's coming up to a week of birthdays at BuyMyWardrobe HQ, so we headed out for cocktails at Purl to kick of the celebrations. Definitely a place you should check out for quirky presentation of drinks and an underground vintage vibe.