Our Week Through Instagram
By Vicki Metcalfe on Feb 16 2014
- The sun may not be shining, but spring is in the air at the boutique, and we have a fresh new line up of pre-loved designer rails for curious passers by to raid!
- Amongst our favourite new in pieces of the week are these statement shoes by Christian Dior - killer heels if ever we've seen them!
- This soft suede Gucci bag is probably not practical for the stormy weather, but it definitely looks the part and is big enough to throw all your essentials in.
- We have a new found obsession for cool stationary around the office - we love our new personalised alphabet mugs and pencils!
- Love is in the air, but we're having an anti Valentines weekend and staying clear of the red roses. Check out our blog for alternative activities if you don't fancy cosying up over a meal for 2.
- Kal's favourite sushi haunt, Roka has opened a new branch in Mayfair. We'll definitely be joining her next time for a lunchtime treat.
- We had a great time on Thursday catching up with all our neighbours from the Portman village and sampling The Lockhart's new tasty menu. Stop by for dinner next time you're in the area - they're right opposite our boutique!
- Lori's outfit ready for day 1 at LFW. A rainy day called for cashmere, layers and a splash of tartan to wrap up warm in!