Our Week... Prada, Hermes & Kirkwood
By Vicki Metcalfe on May 25 2014
- Our fab seller Caroline Pill has been in this week with some beautiful pieces, including this colourful DVF dress and the uber chic Prada Madras woven bag - what a beauty!
- We're all for a statement bright accessory - this orange Hermes wallet was snapped up in seconds, but the funky turquoise snakeskin loafers by Nicholas Kirkwood are still on our wish list!
- It's creeping into wedding season and these elegant gowns have just been dropped off in the boutique. Would you wear preloved for your big day? We would if it was Dior!
- Meet Gilbert, our newest pal! After a visit in the office from this adorable pup, our campaign to get an office dog is well and truly under way!
- Less than 1 week to go until the BuyMyWardrobe girls will be running Race For Life - so get your sponsorships in if you'd like to show your support to help us raise our target for Cancer Research.
- We've been training hard for the past few weeks, but our favourite neighbours at Lockhart lead us into temptation with a cheeky glass of vino and their amazing 1235 donuts... If you haven't tried them yet, you're missing out!