Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huebl.
- They were introduced at a movie screening by a friend, but at this time Olivia had another boyfriend. But it wasn't too long after that Olivia broke up with her current boyfriend and got back in contact with Johannes.
David & Victoria Beckham
- David saw one of the Spice Girl's music videos on TV and turned to a friend to say "that's the girl for me, she's my idea of perfection". Later they met at a Manchester United game and have been conquering the world together ever since
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
- Everyone knows this story and even though we are die hard Jennifer Anniston fans, sometimes things don't work out for a reason.
"Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don’t know why he’s with me. I don’t know whether I’m good enough. But if I make him happy, then I’m everything I want to be." - Angelina Jolie
Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis
- This love story is a long one. Mila Kunis met Ashton Kutcher when she was 14 on the set of That 70s Show. She was known for always having a crush on her older handsome co-star but nothing ever blossomed between them. Ashton was Mila's first kiss as they had to film a kissing scene for the show. Who knew some years later, after one failed ten year marriage to Demi Moore and a 10 year relationship with Maucaulay Culkin, the two rekindled their friendship and fell in love. Now having their first child together. AWWW
Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively
- These two met on the set of the superhero film The Green Lantern. Although there was immediate attraction, Blake had recently just ended her long term relationship with her Gossip Girl co-star Penn Badgley and wasn't ready to start something serious. Both Ryan & Blake went on to dating other Hollywood elites such as Leonardio Caprio but still remained friends. Until the inevitable happened and they tied the knot in secret. They kept their relationship pretty private (no one even know they were dating)!
They've just recently given birth to a baby girl and look as happy as ever.